Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mental Breakdown of a Girl Part 9 [questions edition]

Why do i have to rack my brain for the words to say?

Why is it that life can't be a breath of fresh air, a walk in the park, a day at the spa, a piece of pinnapple crunch cake.

Should i get a tatoo?

Should i get a FEW tatoos?

How do i tell my cat i'm gay?

Why did my mother get arrested?

Where can i meet a good man?

Why can't i be my own person?

What do rainbow donuts taste like?

Will i get any taller?

Is having sex in public really illegal?

Can I have Jeffree Star's phone number?

Why am i not photogenic?

What color should i dye my hair next?

What if i don't like that color?

Will you go out with me?

Should i gauge my ears?

What would you do if a giant banana took over the world?

What would Jesus do?

How do i make a kick ass gingerbread house?

Should i party tonight?

How many candycorns would i have to eat before i would gain 5 pounds?

What's Lady GaGa's real name?

1 comment:

  1. well I do know that lady gaga's name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta... quite a mouthful

    ^^

    ReplyDelete