Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mental Breakdown of a Girl Part 2

Today seemed short.
PAINFUL,
but short.
I'm still not used to my momma working late hours.
Working at all, actually.
She should come shoveling through the door any minute, begging for some food and space.
Did I mention it's her birthday?
It's the big 45.
We're going to see New Moon tomarrow, despite the fact that i'm a contagious mess.
She's already seen it twice, but it's what she wants.
My momma doesn't ask for alot.
I think i get that from her.
We would be perfectly content with anything and everything you threw our way.
That's one thing i am proud of.
Knowing how to deal.
That's the ideal skill for these times.
Knowing how to deal.
If you can't do that, what can you do, right?
Watch everyone around you get eaten away by their own fear and built up rage.
That's what you can do.
I guess short days call for short blogs, so i think i'll turn in.
Rest.
That sounds good.
Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment