Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mental Breakdown of a girl Part...It's been so long I can't even remember

There's Something About Mary.
There is just something about this movie that makes me feel sick to my stomach...
And yet, here I am, in my living room, bag of chips in hand, watching the very movie that sucks the health out of me.
Have you ever shared something with someone who isn't a part of your life anymore?...
so you affiliate yourself with that one thing in order to feel like that person is still with you...
but instead, you feel like what's left of your heart is being ripped out of your chest as you watch what could have been slam the door in your face?
Some would call it self-mutilation.
Now that i'm thinking about it intensely...I can't imagine what else you would call that.
So, i guess my point of this is that I wonder often if that's normal, if people put themselves in situations of pure torture and if there is some sort of logic reasoning behind it.
Is there an answer to everything or is this unexplainable?
Is this type of mindset common or am I really a mental breakdown of a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment